Monday 30 July 2012

Random Banter: Fifty Shades Of Me

Hello, Ladies! Oh, the weather has been so lovely recently with the odd shower now and again, the Olympics have begun and I haven't had time to write posts! Sorry! This will be a slightly busy month for me, hence there will be less posts from the next couple weeks. It's Ramadan, and fasting drains all energy and thinking capabilities out of me- I tried to write this post the other day, only to find myself staring blankly at the screen, unable to structure a sentence clearly. But that was just the first day of Ramadan...it's getting easier day after day! Nevertheless, I shall endeavor to post as often as I can during the coming month. So until my next post, I thought you all should get to know a little more about me, other than what it says on my profile! So, here is a random post with random bits and bobs about me!



I'm scared of heights.


I lived on campus during my three years of uni. One of the best times of my life!


I love the way a guy changes gear when driving, and the way he switches lanes swiftly.


I think the italian accent is hot.


I wish I had dimples. The one on my cheekbone doesn't count.


I blush easily. I turn a brilliant shade of red.


I'm possessive.


I like the smell of petrol when a car drives past with the engine roaring.


I day-dream alot.


I'm not a bathroom-singer. I'm not any kind of singer. But I love to sing.


I'm an agony aunt.


Me and my mind argue alot. We don't get along.


I like clicking pictures and wish I had taken a photography course.


I like to read people's facebook statuses, butIi don't really care what you ate for lunch. Unless you're offering.


I believe in the motto: if you cannot convince them, you confuse them.


I want to be cast opposite Ian Somerhalder in Vampire Diaries.


I hate feet. I have like feet-phobia. It's the toes that freak me out.


When I'm angry, annoyed or excited, I add extraaa letterrrsss tooo myyy worrrddssss.


My nerves go a little haywire when people tYpE lIKe tHIs- cut it out. Seriously.


I'm not very good at taking compliments.


I could not read a map to save my life.


I forgive, but I never forget!


I'm easily confused, a little complicated and overly cautious.


I think life is a series of distractions to get me out of bed every morning!!


I think there's more to life than shopping. Just kidding!


When I text back with 'LOL' im not always laughing, i just want you to leave me alone.


I philosophize a lot. Is a hot guy cool or a cool guy hot?


I want to dance in the rain.


I like going to the dentists. I always get a lollipop for being brave =D.


The Ali-G voice imitation is quite hot.


I love fish.


I look at the freebies before I consider buying a magazine.


I love it when guys raise their eyebrows.


Its annoying when relying on someone else to take a picture because I want to be in it, and it ends up coming out off-centered and out-of-focus.


I HATE being tickled. It may make me laugh my head off, but it also makes me punch harder.


I love hot chocolate with hazelnut syrup and lots of whipped cream.


Love tea. Green tea, Earl Grey, Apple Tea, Cinnamon tea, Masala tea....mmmmm...


I seriously cannot understand why people try to have conversations with someone who is in the bathroom...it drives me bonkers!


I ♥ Cupcakes. Especially red velvet. Yum.


I love surprises!! 


I cry at the movies.


I hate cooking. Oh God, please may my mother-in-law still love me regardless o_O


I wish I knew how to bake. Burnt mixture of flour, egg and sugar anyone? Did it need milk?


Yes! I DO watch Star Plus and the mother-in-law vs daughter-in-law dramas. Shoot me now.


I want pets one day. Except those that bark, scratch, attempt to fly and require no regular washing. Fish?


I procrastinate. I need to stop. I'll start tomorrow.


I'm cranky when I'm ill, when noone listens to me and when I'm hungry.


I write faster than I talk. And yes, that's possible even for me.


I wanna rush into a cab, point ahead and say 'Follow that car!!'


I ♥ to read classics from and set in the Victorian times. Jane Austen's my favourite novelist


Would love to see a similar post from fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. love these! esp the facebook status one, lol. cute blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently.
    I'm fairly sure I'll be told many new stuff right right
    here! Good luck for the next!
    Here is my site ; photos of tendulkar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining,
    and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my search for something
    relating to this.
    Also see my website > zeolite powder

    ReplyDelete