Tuesday 11 November 2014

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: Review

Hello Ladies! I'm back! It has been so so long- so much has happened and I've been so busy! Since my last post, I've gotten married and had a baby boy, who is now almost 3 months old! But I've missed blogging so much and my passion for makeup has only increased and I'm so eager to share with you all what I have been loving recently! I'm so excited and nervous to be back on the blogging sphere! I have changed the name of the blog slightly and I hope you all still enjoy reading my posts as much as I do writing them.

You know that feeling of falling in love for the first time? Or even falling in love again with someone new?! The excitement, the joy of new-found love, the eagerness to be with them as often and for as long as possible?! Smiling at the thought?! Yeh we've all been there...

On the 26th of May, 2013, the day of my wedding, I fell in love. Again. It felt so new but so natural! It made me all glowy and feel beautiful. Others around me noticed too. I think they fell a little bit in love too. Yup, it was certainly love all over again. But not with my then to-be-husband (whom I love to infinity and beyond). I fell in love with Nars Sheer Glow Foundation.




My makeup artist used this on me on my wedding  day and it left me looking dewy and flawless. I wanted the bridal glow and it certainly did the job! She used the shade 'Punjab' on me, which matched perfectly, and soon after my honeymoon trip to Malaysia and Bali, I purchased this from my nearest Nars counter.

It is a medium coverage foundation and can be built up to a full coverage. I like to buff it into my skin with my Real Technique's buffing brush; it's runny texture makes it ever so easy to blend.  Due to its dewy finish, and since I have combination to oily skin, I do need to use a mattifying translucent powder on top and make a few touch ups during the day, but otherwise I have no issues with it. Although, I wish it came only in pump form, rather than have to purchase a pump separately. Also, for 30ml, the cost of £31 is rather steep, but a little goes a long way.




Overall, I love this foundation. It covers all my scars and blemishes and gives me that dewy finish that I love. If I did not have to make so many touch ups, I would give it a full rating. However, I imagine this to be perfect for dry skin. I definitely recommend this product, and suggest you go and get yourself a sample and see whether or not you also fall in love!


RATING: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment