Wednesday 20 June 2012

Make Up Haul! Korres Natural Look Antioxidant Color Collection, Pixi Lip Glow Kit & CK Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick

Don't you just hate being woken up by the postman in the early morning? ('Early morning' definition= 9:50am.) So the doorbell rings on Monday morning, and I drag myself, half-asleep, up the stairs with a scorn on my face and muttering profanities under my breath. I open the door, grab the package off the postman and sign on the stupid piece of paper, or rather I just scribbled some randomness, to say I've received the parcel, and slam the door shut.

I'm not usually this rude. I'm actually very polite, bubbly and generally very friendly (unless you get on the wrong side of me, of course). I'm just not a morning person! Surely that justifies my attitude?! Anyway, I stare at the parcel in my hand, still frowning, and notice the label on it: StrawberryNET. Suddenly, I'm wide awake, excited and grinning! (See, I'm not always moody...) This was my first order from StrawberryNET, and I had only placed the order a few days before, so I'm very impressed with their service.


What I ordered:


Korres Natural Look Antioxidant Color Collection
  • 2 Sunflower and Evening Primrose Eye Shadows in #31 Bronze Brown and #36 Brun
  • 1 Soft Eyeliner Pencil in #1S Black
  • 1 Provitamin and B5 and Rice Bran Mascara #01 Black
  • 1 Cherry Oil Lipgloss #30 Naked Beige
Pixi Lip Glow Kit - #Tan Topper
  • Contains 8 lip colours in one case
Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick- #122 Betrayal
  • Received this free as it was my first order!

All of this cost me only £18.31, with free shipping! Bargain! (There was a sale on at the time of purchasing). I'm really excited to use these products as I've never used anything from Korres or Pixi before! Will post reviews once I have tried and tested them all!! 

Have you used anything from them before? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. I'd love to seem some review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely post reviews once I've used them!!

      Delete